Wednesday, December 3

knickknacks for the two of them

this day was quite a bit irritating...
1st I honestly got zero in a quiz with one of my major subjects-the punishment for not reading what everybody in the class should read.2nd, The greatest annoyance I could ever get when my friends are around, happened again before lunch.3rd and the most irritating among the most irritating situations occured, was when these two crazy male classmates of mine told me something about a female co-major's boobs. Yes, it was all about the size of those coconuts of hers which nobody could deny that they were not just like humps but bulks!
We were having our last subject for the day when the nearest seatmate of mine (who appears to be so maliciously indifferent ) told me that this Mr. writer King,seating beside him was looking at Ms. coconut's boobs(who happens to be on a sideview from our sight) after I stared at them sharply.
At first it did not really bother me but the two continued to giggle like writting worms in their seats and I, who have the knowledge of their laughing ( or fantasy) stock went irritated as their faces grew like demons in a vast ocean of fire!!! Oh God I was supposed to hit them in the head and spank the two of them down the floor.
It burns me inside. The feeling that all the while you thought of these persons to be moral and not sexual maniacs ( sorry for the term but I cannot find any other word to describe their sinister deed!) but suddenly your world of perception stirred up! Darn it!
It bothered me because as a woman, it is so disgusting to hear the voices of men fantasizing or just even laughing at some other GIRL's physiological parts! Of course they have not just made some good laugh and fun about it but they have overdone it and that thing made me go nuts in my seat.
Although I already made them feel sorry for acting that way, the irritation it gave me still bites! It is not a deep cut but it is all over me which made me feel ill seeing and remembering their faces like laughing demons.
I just hope that someday these two will realize that we are given eyes to see the truth in situations and beauty in every creation. I just wish that it is not only the two of these guys realize thing but all other men.

5 comments:

kiraSue said...

hehehe... mmmm.. I admire your very good heart to entertain their "laughing" hhehehe that it almost ruin your day... i mean make your day worse...
hehehehe
I hope girls.. all girls will have hearts and minds like yours,...

carl uno said...

this article is very hilarious vora!!! man! so entertaining... hehe! yep, erika's right, you know, kahit badtrip ka all day... still, you find ways just to be happy. keep it up.

shienna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shienna said...

How I wish I'm in your shoe that moment it happened, and that I can give my biggest slapped to them..
just excluding the quiz ( jowk)

put your best foot forward femz . .

error error said...

haaaaayyysss i feel guilty for this... it's like a chain that chokes my throat... hehehe sorry my friend... hmmmmmmm