Sunday, October 19

What if's

What if I never knew him? Will I still suffer from insomnia for almost every night?
What If he never knew I am head-over-heels for him? Does he I am? Oh God, how I wish he does not.
What If I never knew everybody around my circle of friends in college? Will I be still the same Evora with the Evora they are chatting and eating with?
What if NDMU is just a meter away from our residence? Will I not be staying up late at night to study with my friend’s house?
What if I lost my family in a war? Maybe it would be the end of my beautiful life.
What if Shoga feels the same with my feeling toward him? Will the situation between us become better or worse? How I wish the former will happen.
What if there is truth with my instincts with Shoga and _________, that there is something more than friendship between the two of them? I guess it will be the start of my journey toward being alone for the rest of my life.
What if that dream of mine about my future groom will come true? Is there still a chance for me and Shoga to be together?
What If I chose to be an AB Pol-Sci student? Will I get as many pimples as I have now?
What if the earth is flat? Will Newton’s law be formulated?
What If I am a boy? I thing I’m more handsome and appealing than my classmates.
What if I was born in Poland? Would I still have the same face with this face I am presenting everyone with?
What if Beata did not get pregnant? Will my family be happier?
What if I die now? I want to know if the feeling of being dead is a feeling like that of sleeping.
What if that thought of mine about my childhood is true? What will I do?
What if I went to college at NDTC? Would I still meet Shoga?

No comments: