Thursday, October 9

Happiness and sadness



When the wind whispers to my ears, when the mist kisses my cheeks, when the gleaming waves of the shore splash through my skin I can feel happiness!

I can feel happiness even in some little ways; like a new born baby, newly sprouted leaves flashed to delight me, my thought reminds me of looking forward to life because there is always hope that awaits .Like the sun retiring from the day's work, greenish-brown tilting blades of leaves reminds me of looking back in the past to venture some moments of giggling.

Happiness is when I am alone! Spending most of the day reading (Oh how I delight myself by reading books). This kind of happiness comes once in a while and i prefer to have this kind of happiness comes only once and a while and I prefer this kind of happiness after a long and exhausting day.

Happiness to me comes in a package of smiling people, laughing friends and caring family. This happens when one is at the verge of their success, victory and triumph over whatever challenge. Smiling is man's way of showing happiness, whenever I see people smile, I feel happiness, whenever I see people laugh, I see a glowing light coming out of me; caring is man's way of sharing happiness.

What is happiness without loneliness! After all, one cannot know goodness without recognizing evil.

When the clouds cluster and darkens my day, when the raindrops fall down from my lids, when the splashing waves of the deep blue sea ruin my sand castle on the shore, I can feel sadness!
I can feel happiness most with great big thing; like a brown falling leaf departing from a caring origin reminds me of the life after death; like the waters in the river which know nothing about their destination reminds me that everyone and everything goes somewhere.

No comments: